Start Your Personalized Learning Experience
Laurel Springs is committed to understanding your family’s unique educational needs and providing you with personal service as you progress through our admissions process. As the admissions process begins, families work with an admissions coordinator who will learn about your child’s needs, interests, educational goals and learning style and answer any questions you may have.
We offer rolling admissions options, which means that students are not tied to a traditional academic calendar for enrollment purposes.
- Families are assigned an admissions coordinator to guide them through the enrollment process.
- The admissions coordinator speaks with the family to understand the student’s needs, gathers pertinent data from the parent and student and goes over some information about our course offerings.
- Our admissions coordinator identifies courses and/or grade-level programs that would potentially meet the student’s needs.
- Upon agreement to move forward with transcript assessment and academic planning (if Laurel Springs will be the school of record), parents pay a registration fee.
- Students are encouraged to take a Learning Styles Proﬁle assessment and are asked to complete any additional assessments that are necessary for proper course and grade-level placement.
- After reviewing the Learning Styles Proﬁle, assessment results, and records from previous school(s), a Laurel Springs academic team member creates an individualized academic plan for the prospective full-time student.
- Once tuition payment and signed Enrollment Agreement form have been received, a welcome letter is sent to the family, teachers are assigned to the student and the student is granted access to our learning management system (LMS).
- The newly enrolled student may begin coursework immediately.
Request for Student Records
In order to process an enrollment, our admissions office requires report cards or transcripts for students entering 7th and 8th grades. For students entering high school, official transcripts are required before enrollment can be completed. These documents can be faxed to (805) 646-0186. Please complete the Request for Student Records form, and mail to the student’s previous school(s). If you have questions, please contact us at (800) 377-5890 to speak with the Registrar’s Office.