Laurel Springs School provides excellence in curriculum and instruction for elementary and middle school students.
At Laurel Springs, we take your child’s interests, abilities, talents, and style of learning into consideration when supporting their learning process. Whether your family is moving or traveling, your local school is not meeting your child’s needs, or you wish to play a more active role in your child’s education, Laurel Springs gives you the peace of mind and support of an accredited private school.
Join us for our next virtual open house to learn more about how Laurel Springs School can be an excellent match for your family.
We offer extensive options to our full-time students for a complete private school experience:
- Admissions coordinator services
- Learning styles profile & ongoing assessment
- All textbook and online course materials
- Student support services through our LSS Live site
- Virtual classrooms with live class sessions
- Symposia with guest speakers
- Interactive learning management system
- Mentoring program for 7th & 8th grade students
- Course-specific diagnostic assessments
- Parent support services
- Monthly department newsletter communications
- Virtual clubs and regional social events
- Flexible, asynchronous, mastery-based learning
- Personalized approach based on learning style
- Teacher support services
- Options for one-to-one virtual meetings with your teacher
- National Junior Honor Society for eligible students in 7th & 8th grades
For more than twenty years, Laurel Springs has provided thousands of families with a complete elementary and middle school experience that meets their specific needs. Enrollment in Laurel Springs means comprehensive curriculum support and teacher services from an accredited school. Our parents are empowered to utilize all the resources of their home and community to enrich their children’s learning, but they are never on their own to be curriculum experts.
“We wanted an accredited college prep program with certified teachers. I researched many programs and Laurel Springs fit the bill for us. We were quite pleased with the placement testing prior to enrollment, which enabled our daughter to skip a grade. She no longer complains of being bored with school, and she is learning by leaps and bounds. I am a strong believer in keeping children challenged and motivated, so that they always enjoy learning. We have been very happy with the program.”
- Laurel Springs Parent
Laurel Springs offers project-based, textbook-based, and online curriculum options. Our goal is to provide programs that fit each child intellectually, emotionally, and developmentally.