Laurel Springs online high school prepares students to enter the colleges of their choice.
Laurel Springs is an accredited, private, online high school that offers a complete selection of core academic and elective courses required for graduation and admission to college. We emphasize critical thinking throughout our high school courses so that students are prepared for the rigor of college-level academics. We have an outstanding track record of helping students to enter the college of their choice and fulfill their academic and career ambitions. Our student’s SAT scores are above the national average, and 91 percent go on to college.
Join us for our next virtual open house to learn more about how Laurel Springs School can be an excellent match for your family.
The Laurel Springs difference is in the relationships that students cultivate with teachers, school counselors, admissions coordinators, and peers. Laurel Springs combines all the benefits of a traditional private school with the flexibility of personalized distance learning.
We offer extensive options to our full-time students for a complete private online high school experience:
- Admissions coordinator services
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- All textbook and online course materials
- Clubs and community
- College and life planning seminar
- College prep courses
- Course-specific diagnostic assessments
- Diagnostic assessment for placement
- Electives, including World Language courses
- Expert school counseling services
- Interactive Learning Management System
- Learning Styles Profile & ongoing assessment
- NCAA and University of CA a-g courses
- National Honor Society
- Parent support services
- Personalized learning approach
- Prom and Graduation ceremony
- Records and transcripts
- Regional face-to-face events
- Asynchronous, mastery-based learning
- Student support services and virtual office hours
- Symposia with guest speakers
- Teacher support services
- Virtual classroom providing live academic assistance
Our high school academics and counseling services prepare students for successful experiences in college and beyond, ensuring that they have essential 21st century skills of time management and self-advocacy.
“Laurel Springs gave me a solid education and the flexibility to continue to film my Nickelodeon TV show, “iCarly,” while establishing my recording career. All my coursework was interesting and challenging and the teachers were great. I was able to take my core work plus honors classes that prepared me for my acceptance into top colleges. Additionally, my experience in the National Honor Society gave me the opportunity to be involved in service projects that continue to be a big part of my life. Thank you, Laurel Springs, for giving me an education that has enabled me to look forward to a future that holds many possibilities.”
-Miranda Cosgrove; Actor, Recording Artist