Distinguished Schools. Exceptional Program.
As a pioneer in education for decades, Laurel Springs is dedicated to cultivating inquiry, growth, and purpose in our global network. We have partnered with other innovative programs and organizations with the same goals: establishing foundational pathways for academic, career, and personal success.
Laurel Springs has established a dual-enrollment program in partnership with esteemed universities to provide students with opportunities to potentially earn college credit and help prepare them for the future beyond academics.
Click here for our Program Reference Guide to learn more about our current dual-enrollment opportunities.
Preparation is key.
Students in the dual-enrollment program will have the opportunity to take college-level courses while still in high school. This experience comes with a long list of benefits:
- Prepare for the rigors of college
- Fulfill Upper School graduation requirements
- Collaborate with college professors
- Engage with other like-minded peers
- Interact with college students
- Demonstrate success in high-level academics and earn extra weight towards GPA calculation
- Sharpen critical thinking skills
- Potentially earn college credit and save on future higher education cost
Are you eligible to enroll?
Currently, the dual-enrollment program is open to students who are at least 14 years old and meet one of the following requirements:
- Laurel Springs students in grades 11-12
- The Academy at Laurel Springs students in grades 9-12
- Postgraduate students
Contact us today to learn more.