Request for Academic Records
Laurel Springs’ academic records include a course report, report card, transcript, and diploma which can be requested by submitting the Academic Request Form in the link provided below.
Please note that requests will be completed within 5-7 school days, unless additional time is needed given the nature of the request. Fees may be charged at the student’s expense for special shipping and delivery requests.
- Course Reports detail the courses a student is currently enrolled in and may include current grades. This document is used to confirm proof of enrollment.
- Report Cards reflect the courses and earned grades for students in K-8. When requested, this document is provided at the end of an enrollment.
- Transcripts (unofficial and official) represent a student’s upper school or postgraduate course work, including earned grades, credit, and unweighted and weighted grade point averages (GPA).
- Diplomas are awarded to those full-time students who:
- Fulfill all Laurel Springs’ graduation requirements
- Have all official transcript(s) from previous school(s), as applicable, on file with Laurel Springs
- Have received finalized grades for all courses in the LMS
- Have a paid-in-full account with the Accounting Department
- Have completed the Naviance Graduation Survey and the Senior Exit Survey as directed in the Senior Seminar course.
Please complete the Academic Records Request Form below to request one of the above records.
Other Records Requests
For all other types of records requests, such as Proof of Enrollment for work permits, driving and insurance forms, please email the Records Team at email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding your student’s records, please contact the Records Team by clicking here or by calling (800) 377-5890 ext. 6060.