Start Your Personalized Learning Experience
Laurel Springs is committed to understanding your family’s unique educational needs and providing you with personal service as you progress through our admissions process. As the admissions process begins, families work with an admissions coordinator who will learn about your child’s needs, interests, educational goals and learning style and answer any questions you may have.
We offer rolling admissions options, which means that students are not tied to a traditional academic calendar for enrollment purposes.
- Families are assigned an admissions coordinator to guide them through the enrollment process.
- The admissions coordinator speaks with the family to understand the student’s needs, gathers pertinent data from the parent and student and goes over some information about our course offerings.
- Our admissions coordinator identifies courses and/or grade-level programs that would potentially meet the student’s needs.
- Students may be required to complete additional assessments that are needed for proper course and grade-level placement.
- After reviewing the student’s official or unofficial records from their previous school(s) and any 3rd party assessments*, a Laurel Springs academic team member creates an individualized academic plan for the prospective full-time student.
- Once a registration fee, tuition payment, and signed Enrollment Agreement form have been received, a welcome letter is sent to the family, teachers are assigned to the student and the student is granted access to our learning management system (LMS).
- The newly enrolled student may begin coursework once available in the learning management system.
*Assessments such as the SSAT (additional information and registration can be found at www.ssat.org) are an optional part of the Laurel Springs School admissions process but may be useful in the admissions and placement processes.
Request for Student Records
For students entering grades 9th through 11th, official transcripts will need to be received in order to confirm students’ course schedules and for the creation of a Laurel Springs transcript. Students entering grade 12 are required to provide an official transcript prior to enrollment. These documents can be faxed to (805) 646-0186. Please complete the Request for Student Records form, and mail to the student’s previous school(s). If you have questions, please contact us at (800) 377-5890 to speak with the Registrar’s Office.