Inspiring elementary students to become life-long learners
The Lower School at Laurel Springs provides a stimulating elementary school curriculum for kindergarten through grade 5. This powerful preparatory program encourages exploration, emotional growth, and academic excellence, all with the flexibility to fit school around your family's unique schedule.
Our accredited Lower School provides a strong foundation for elementary students to discover the joy of learning.
Who can apply?
We accept elementary students in kindergarten through grade 5.
When can students enroll?
Rolling admission allows most students to enroll at any time.
How much does it cost?
Laurel Springs Lower School tuition is $5,000 for a full year.
What time are classes?
Students have access to the classroom 24/7, giving them the freedom to complete coursework at their pace.
The Lower School Experience
Set school on your family's schedule
Flexible start dates and a self-paced learning model allow families with elementary students to schedule classes and coursework to fit their unique lifestyles. Teachers collaborate with students and parents to create a personalized learning experience.
- Inspires and nurtures your child's love for learning
- Allows students to work on coursework at their own pace
- Encourages students to explore their interests in and out of the classroom
The Lower School provides every child with a path to success tailored to their skills, talents, and abilities.
Set Your Start Date
Our self-paced model and rolling admissions allow you to select when your child starts the school year.
Learn from online teaching experts
Teachers specially trained in educating in an online environment provide Lower School students with sensory-stimulating experiences, nurturing their natural love for learning. Students discover topics through hands-on exploration and experimentation with attention to their learning styles.
Teachers work closely with children and parents to create an academic environment best suited for student success. They offer educational, social, and emotional support as students navigate elementary school while preparing for Middle School.
- Are uniquely qualified to interact with elementary students in an online environment
- Provide progress updates and personal instruction for student success
- Help students develop skills to prepare them for middle and upper grades
- Know every student and family personally
Select courses from a diverse catalog
We designed our online education model to engage early-age learners with topics they can touch, talk about, and discover through daily activities. This accredited elementary school program encourages academic growth through exploration and experimentation.
The Lower School includes core classes such as English, Science, Math, Social Studies, Physical Education, and Health completed on your schedule. Beyond the basics, we seek to identify and celebrate your student's unique strengths through elective courses on topics such as cooking, coding, and prehistoric life so they can experience new ideas that may spark their future passion.
Explore Talents and Interests
- Introduce your student to new experiences through elective courses
- Explore topics like outer space, cooking, and novel writing through micro-courses
- Participate in extracurricular clubs catering to your child's interests
Learn a New Language
- Start learning a language as early as kindergarten with courses designed for young children
- Unique learning model includes games, songs, stories, and interactive activities
- Choose from Spanish, Chinese, French, German, or Latin
Get involved with your child's learning
Laurel Springs believes students achieve success when parents are closely involved in their education. Parents serve as academic coaches to their young students, collaborating with teachers to provide a positive learning environment.
- Partner with teachers to provide academic, social, and emotional support to their children
- Help guide their children through the online courses
- Assist with assignments and learning
Watch your child thrive
The Lower School offers a wide selection of extracurricular clubs and activities, allowing like-minded young students to connect with peers about interests ranging from theater to pets to pen pals.
Clubs and Activities
Elementary kids can make lifelong friends in our wide variety of extracurricular clubs.
Virtual Field Trips
Hosts from National Geographic encourage your child to explore the world.